Jo-Anne Jones Funeral Services COVID-19 Update
As we navigate through the Covid-19 pandemic we strive to provide empathy and utmost care to all our families. Kindly find below the following measures to ensure that we are keeping within Government’s directives at this time.
Our office hours are:
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4.30 p.m, but someone is always on call to assist you.
Saturdays- By appointment
Sundays – Closed
Please adhere to the following in order to keep your family and our staff safe.
- All persons visiting the funeral home are required to call ahead (246) 262-8745 OR (246) 418-0879 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All persons visiting the funeral home visitors are required to wear masks.
- Your temperature will be checked and contact information recorded when you visit the funeral home.
- A maximum of three (3) family members (persons responsible) are allowed to visit the office to finalize funeral arrangements.
- At present, only 10 mourners are allowed to attend the funeral.
- Physical distancing is to be exercised during the visitation and service with a limited number of persons viewing at a time.
- Live streaming of funeral services are available. Please encourage family members to attend via live streaming.
- Funeral arrangements can also be made via phone and/or video (Zoom, FaceTime, Facebook, Messenger, Skype etc.)
We at Jo-Anne Jones Funeral Services remain committed to you and we will always maintain a high level of sanitization. Please help us work to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Team Jo-Anne Jones Funeral Services
Your Sanctuary of Peace